We welcome your donations of food and new or gently used supplies for our programs. Choose from the items below.
MHC accepts donations of food during the hours of 11 am-6 pm Monday through Friday. We especially need fresh produce and dairy products. We also accept canned and boxed goods, as well as diapers, toiletries, dish and laundry soap and household cleaners. We love local food! We love organic food! We love healthy and nutritious food!
Interested in holding a food drive? Use these materials to get started.
The following butchers will process venison to donate to Food Banks and Food Pantries, MHC included.
Donate Pantry Supplies
- Reuseable shopping bags
- Hand trucks
- Digital Camera
- Apple USB 109-Key PRO White Keyboard A1048 MAC iMac keyboard
- Box cutter knives
- Coupons for groceries, toiletries, and other household items
- Eco-friendly cleaning supplies (dish soap, toilet bowl and bathroom cleaner, floor cleaner, etc.)
- Childrens’ books
- Healthy cookbooks
- Gardening books
- Kid-sized chairs
- Literature/magazine racks
- LCD projector
Donate Garden Supplies
- Large coolers
- Potting soil
- Straw bales
- Organic soil amendments/fertilizers/pest controllers
- Garden forks
- Organic vegetable seeds and starts
- Tall stakes
In addition, if you are good at basic carpentry, we can use your help in the garden. Become a volunteer »